Sunday, November 11, 2012

this weekend.



This weekend consisted of most of the components for a perfect weekend (the only thing it was lacking was a brunch date but I remedied this with a healthy scramble I whipped up this morning!). I started out my weekend on Friday by celebrating a friend's birthday at Moe's Cantina and Benchmark

On Saturday, I tried my hand at improvising a cozy yet healthy soup for the chilly fall weather (black bean + just ripe avocados + salsa), ate tapas at La Tasca, and sampled my first pumpkin beer while listening to possibly the most painful suburban cover band. My company was fantastic, though, and it made for a perfect Saturday night.

Today, to continue my vow to keep my weekends more productive and less lethargic, I've cleaned my bathroom, started laundryfest 2012, and have plans to organize my jewelry and hang up some prints of Evanston, where my parents first lived when they moved to Illinois, that I salvaged from their closet. 

What did you do this weekend? Feel free to share here, or link me to your instagram/blog to give me a peak!

1 comment: