Tuesday, October 23, 2012

tuesday


I was off work yesterday, spending the day in and out of a continuous nap and HGTV marathon, full of aches and coughs and sniffles and the never-ending question of would they love it or list it? My return to work brought a lot of instances that tested my patience and had me feeling like it was going to take weeks of coming in early and staying late to catch up. 

After an hour of over-time, I came home with a stiff neck and a need for a little inspiration. I'm not big on ~*~inspirational quotes~*~ because I find they can very quickly border on cliche ("Live, laugh, love," anyone?). However, after I headed to my Words to Live By board on my pinterest for a little wisdom and found the above quote that I pinned a few weeks back, I'm ready to take on hump-day with a new purpose and drive for excellence. 

What words inspire you?

2 comments:

  1. Loving that quote. I'm not one for cliches either. But when they hit the mark you can't help but love them! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. I like to read a good one now and then to find some motivation!

    ReplyDelete