Wednesday, October 17, 2012

cheerio


My name is Christine, and I've been a Windy City girl my whole life. I've laughed at The Second City, ridden the ferris wheel at Navy Pier, eaten Garrett Popcorn, and swam in Lake Michigan. I've loved, laughed, and grown in this city. I've lived here for all of my 25 years, and my curiosity about all the secret brunch spots and neighborhood gardens never wanes.

This is my outlet to showcase things I love, but not all will be Chicago-centric. The things you will find in my little patch of the net include but are not limited to: pictures of neighborhood animals wearing embarrassing coats, tips for organizing jewelry, where to find the best Bloody Mary on the North side, photos of my daily life, thoughts that keep me going, youtube links of 90's slow jams (which goes hand in hand with memories of awkward first dances in middle school... #holler), awesome Happy Hour locations, things I'm lusting after, things I'm looking forward to, the location of the perfect place to people watch on a Sunday morning, and the top five things I'm loving about each week.

I'm hardly an expert. Just a girl living in a constant Windy City State of Mind.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Love that you're a true Chicago expert - seems like most of us are transplants here (I'm from NJ). Would love to grab coffee sometime and learn more about your fave spots in the city.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! So great getting a reply from you! I'd love to grab coffee sometime to chat about the best city in the world : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete